It’s the fourth day of December. Are you four days into a holiday-themed minibook?
I’ve been finishing up my past December Daily and Merry Days mini-albums and, of course, ran into a few common dilemmas. You’ve probably run into them, too…
- Making 2 side by side pages look decent next to each other
- Accidentally missing an event and trying to fit it between the pages you’ve already got
- Adding just the right details to make a boring page look interesting and complete
- Making the items you have work with the size/type of page you’ve got in general design terms
Minibooks are the best scrapbooking schools for creativity. They pose unique challenges, which are wonderful opportunities to exercise these creative minds of ours!
I created a video for anybody wanting help with these challenges, or for anyone just wanting a bit of mini-book inspiration. In this video I take you through my process for making pages in two separate December Daily mini-albums…
- adding in an event to what I had thought was a complete book (resulting in 3 new pages)
- changing a page that wasn’t working design-wise
- sprucing up a page that had potential, but so far was boring and didn’t feel like Christmas
This video is for the Paperclipping Members. Click here to learn about a membership!
Ready to get more than 200 video tutorials with your new membership? CLICK HERE for info!