Did you know that you can save the CHA videos on Pinterest the same way you can save a regular photo image?
At the top of this post is a screenshot of my CHA 2012 Faves board. Click here for a closer look. I’m using it to keep track of all the products that debuted at CHA that I’m interested in purchasing as they release over the next few months.
Here’s what you might want to include if you create your own…
- Create a board called something like, “CHA 2012 Faves.”
- If you see stuff you like while watching a video, click the Pin It button and choose the image of the video.
- Note the name of the company.
- Note the release date if I shared it.
- Note the specific products you’re most interested in.
I’ve only just got going on my list and I still need to go back to my earlier videos to add some favorites (you may notice that Tim Holtz and Heidi Swapp products are not pinned, though they definitely will be!).
Don’t overwhelm yourself, though! There is more gorgeous product than we could ever possibly use. And don’t let the amazing projects make you feel inadequate, either. The entire purpose of those CHA projects are to sell product. Unless you’re on a design team, that’s probably not your purpose. It’s definitely not mine.