The newest episode of Paperclipping focuses on two different topics…
1) Making layouts look consistent in a themed album.
- Adjusting older layouts so they match the album.
- Making new layouts match the album without compromising how you want to scrapbook right now.
2) Layout ideas for lots of photos.
- An eight-photo layout idea.
- Two four-photo layout ideas.
Two of the pages we work on in this episode are 2-page layouts.
Plus, the themed album I share is a great idea for scrapbooking something you do a lot and have way too many pictures of. For example, if you make lots and lots of visits to Grandma’s and it’s a bit overwhelming, you might want to do what I did. You’ll get a good look at it in the video.
This video tutorial is for our Paperclipping Members. Members can see it in the Member’s Area and on iTunes.
Don’t know much about the Paperclipping Membership? Click her for info!