Ten pages and counting from this one topic.
You know how we love to dig into a topic around here at Paperclipping?
Last week I suggested we scrapbook some pages about ourselves and I shared some topics, committing doing a few of them for the next Paperclipping video.
I picked three topics and got to working on the first one:
Document your current schedule.
Well, I ended up digging enough into this one topic that it turned its entire self into two videos, parts one and two.
Maybe the other two topics I picked (a success and a struggle) will come along a few videos from now.
But your schedule…
This is a topic that keeps on giving.
That’s because our day-to-day lives change so much from year to year. You can repeat the exact same topic a dozen times still have unique pages with unique stories.
Our schedules show a breath-taking picture of who we are.
It might not seem like much now.
But as someone who has been documenting my schedule since around 2007, trust me — you will ADORE these pages in a few years.
But there are also all kinds of variations possible on the types of schedules.
Here’s a list of more than ten variations…
- Your regular weekly schedule.
- The schedule of an unusual week.
- The schedule of a day that’s always the same.
- The schedule and events of a day that is unusual.
- The schedule of a favorite indulgence or hobby that you regularly do more than once a week.
- A place or thing you schedule your life around.
- A schedule you’ve created in order to achieve something.
- A schedule of your holiday/vacation.
- A schedule of the outfits you wear (yes, this is neurotic, and yes, I did this in 9th or 10th grade!!!).
- A schedule of meals, of when things bloom in your garden, of your favorite tv shows, etc.
Need design ideas now? I’ve got lots!
We released the Part One of this video to the Member’s Area yesterday.
Stay tuned for Part Two to come in a week or two.