We’re looking for two regular scrapbookers who don’t have a scraproom!
Do you scrapbook out of a closet? At the kitchen table? In the living room? At crops?
Aby Garvey, organizing expert, scrapbooker and co-founder of Simplify 101, is going to be my guest on the show and give coaching advice to two scrapbookers who need organization help because space is limited.
- you’re a scrapbooker who does NOT have a scraproom
- you have a good internet connection
- you feel confident about being on an audio show
- you need organization help
- you are free on Apr. 9 at 10am PST
…then please tell me what your scrapbook situation is. Where do you scrapbook and what are your struggles? Please share some details that will help us choose, but also keep it brief so I can read the responses and extend invitations within the next 2-3 days.