Altered Books with Dedra Long and Noell Hyman
In this special edition Paperclipping tutorial, Dedra Long and I show you how to alter unwanted old hardcover books to make them your own beautiful works of art and another avenue for telling your own stories.
Price of Download-able Video: $29 USD – Click to Order
In this video which is more than 1 hour long, you will learn:
- Three different ways to alter the cover of your book.
- How to bind and cover the pages inside the book.
- Techniques for making your pages interactive and fun.
Keep It As Long As You Want
When you purchase this tutorial you can download the video to your computer and keep it as long as you want.
Three Different Resolutions
Every computer has different playback capabilities, so we provide the video in three different sizes:
- High Definition (yes, seriously — this is better than DVD quality)
- Medium size (plays on most computers as well as the iPhone and iPod)
- Small (plays on all computers, but it’s so small you should try the other versions first)
Important: If you are already a Paperclipping Member…
You don’t use this page to signup for the Altered Books video (sorry about any confusion!). You use your current account management page to add the new subscription to your current subscription. Here’s a link to the membership management page. (You’ll need to login using your username and password.)
Once inside, you can use the “Add / Renew Subscription” drop-down window to add the new subscription.